This is my favorite time of year, when summer in all her glory gives way to the harvest maiden tending over fall’s crops. There’s a beautiful still moment between seasons during the equinox when we can feel two energies meet, meld, and separate again. It’s an especially auspicious time to break out the cards and take stock of what summer has given us and what autumn will require in return. This spread is specifically made for a general autumn equinox reading that assesses the fruits of your labors and where your energies will take you over the next several weeks.
- goodbye summer – what is leaving your life (energies, people, places, things), or what maybe needs a gentle push out the door.
- hello fall – what is entering your life, or what needs to be welcomed in with the rest of autumn.
- equinox – the blurred boundary between summer and fall encompassing you, right now, as you are; also the focal point unique to you this sabbat.
- bumper crops – unexpected gifts and opportunities to be had with summer’s lingering energy; you want to jump on these right away!
- autumn stores – the resources now at your disposal over the coming season such as living allies and the beloved dead, gods and spirits, and your own talents and strengths.
- harvest bounty – how the fruits of your past labors have paid off; what exactly you are harvesting at this moment in time.
- community table – how you can best spread your abundance around, especially when giving back to the communities that support you most.
- see you at samhain – a final word of advice for how to proceed and what to look out for until the next sabbat.
Book this reading with Etienne and Sage for $30.00 by emailing email@example.com!